By Dr. Parag Patel:
Congratulations to the 18 diagnostic radiology residency programs that received ACGME approval of their Early Specialization in Interventional Radiology (ESIR) designation at the April Residency Review Committee (RRC) meeting. The RRC will meet again in September 2017 to review more programs. More information and the full list of 72 programs can be viewed on the SIR ESIR webpage:
- Advocate Health Care (Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center), Chicago
- Allegheny Health Network Medical Education Consortium, Pittsburgh
- Boston University Medical Center
- Brigham and Women’s Hospital/Harvard Medical School, Boston
- Grand Rapids Medical Education Partners/Michigan State University
- Maricopa Medical Center Program, Phoenix
- Penn State Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center, San Jose, Calif.
- Texas A&M College of Medicine-Scott and White Medical Center (Temple)
- UCLA David Geffen School of Medicine/UCLA Medical Center, Los Angeles
- University of Arizona College of Medicine-Tucson
- University of Chicago Program
- University of Cincinnati Medical Center/College of Medicine
- University of Michigan Hospitals and Health Centers, Ann Arbor
- University of South Florida Morsani, Tampa
- University of Texas Medical Branch Hospitals, Galveston
- Winthrop-University Hospital, Mineola, N.Y.
- Yale-New Haven Medical Center, Conn.