- Palliative versus Futile Care
- JVIR Letter to the Editor
- Multisociety Guideline on Potentially Inappropriate Procedures
- Feeding Tube for Severe Dementia: Choosing Wisely / Geriatric Society Position Statement
- Center to Advance Palliative Care Tools
- Palliative Care Fast Facts
- The Conversation Project
- Tools for Preparing Advance Directives
Applied Ethics in IR is an initiative supported by SIR and SIO to instill an ethics consciousness in IR through forums at conferences, education, and research and to develop practical tools and guidelines for navigating the challenging situations faced by the specialty.
Our working group is comprised of faculty and trainees across the U.S. and abroad. For more information, please contact Michelle M. Shnayder-Adams at email@example.com OR Eric J. Keller at firstname.lastname@example.org.